Posted on Wednesday / July 25
Hello Democracy Prep Endurance Middle School Families,
We are so excited to have you join us for the 2018-2019 school year! We want to ensure that you are completely ready to join us in the fall so the following information is crucial to assure you are fully enrolled.
Please make sure to complete the online registration portion via your SchoolMint account.
Please be advised that the documents listed below are what you MUST bring:
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- (2) Proofs of Address
- Notarized proof of legal guardianship (If applicable)
- Most recent report card and/or official transcript
- Immunization and immunization exemption records (If applicable)
- Updated student health examination form
- IEP / MAF / 504 Plan (If applicable)
- Recent scholar photo
Acceptable proofs of address listed below should be from the past 3 months, and in the name of the parent/legal guardian of the scholar:
- Utility bill (con ed, cable, water, light, phone)
- Current Lease, mortgage or deed
- NYS Driver’s license/State I.D. with your current address
- Rent receipt
- W2 Tax return form
Without these records, your scholar is NOT ENROLLED in our school, and their registration is NOT VERIFIED. They WILL NOT be able to successfully start the year with us in late August for Prep Academy without their registration not being verified. You can drop off all records in the Main Office or send them via scan and email to Marlene.Rivera@democracyprep.
If you know that you have submitted all required documents and have checked in with Ms. Rivera, please disregard this message.
If you have any questions or concerns you can always reach out to our Registrar, Ms. Rivera at 646.942.0061